Scratch Lab 8
My Project Link
- To move and than stop, we had the finch move left and right 50, wait 1 second, and move left and right 0.
- To move backward and stop, we did the same except we had it move -50 left and right, than stop.
- To move left we had the finch move left -50 and right 50.
- To move right, we had the finch go right -50 and left 50.
- To detect an obstacle, we use a forever loop with an if-then statment which detects an obstacle and if there's an obstacle it sets a variable, "blocked" to "true".
Scratch Lab Pair Programming
Click HERE to return to my Scratch Labs.