Web Development #2
Name: Payson Carpenter
Web Development Lab #2
Web Development Lab Overview
- Complete the HTML Basics II and HTML Basics III Portions of codecademy.
- Create a new webpage. The title of this page should be “webDevLab2.html”. This page should have the following:
Don’t forget to create a link to this page so that it can be found!
Two tables. These tables should be of different sizes.
An unordered and an ordered list
The questions from task #1 (above) should be answered here.
Web Development Questions
- What is a server? How is it different than a standard computer?
- A computer or computer program that allows multiple people to access one resource.
- What are the tags needed for HTML tables?
- The "table" command lets you create a table. The commands "tr" and "td" allow you to define what the table contains.
- What does an iFrame allow you to do?
- Hypertext Markup Language
| What does the "a" tag do?||The "a" tag allows you link something.
| What does the "tr" tag do?|| The "tr" tag is used for creating rows.
Click HERE to return to Web Development Labs.